Hi Everyone! I was interviewed on the Field Guide to Awesome podcast. My episode is available now, September 7th.
During my interview, we talked about:
- My journey into Trauma-Informed coaching & developing Trauma-Informed training for coaches
- Using your core values to figure out your path
- The prevalence of trauma in today’s society that keeps people stuck in their personal cycle of self-sabotage
- From Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder to Post-Traumatic Growth
- The brain-body connection: how focusing on your physical state can change your mental state.
- Shortening your trauma-state refractory period
In order to rank high in the iTunes charts we need to drive traffic to the podcast to subscribe, download all episodes using the + sign, rate and review asap.
Again, here are the steps to help me rank, and help you get views:
2. RATE ( 5 stars would be AWESOME! 🙂 )
4. DOWNLOAD (all of the episodes- crucial)
Instructions for Android Users to access the podcast:
Using a laptop or tablet Please login to itunes.com to set up your free account. Then search for the podcast Field Guide To Awesome – When it comes up on the screen hit subscribe, click on the + signs, to download the episodes. (There should be 7 or 8 of them, please download them all) Listen to at least one full episode and click the 5 stars to rate and review.
Connect with me
Instagram: @philip_hicks_coaching https://www.instagram.com/philip_hicks_coaching/?hl=en
Trauma-Informed Training – The Coach Approach