How to improve breathing during the forest fire smoke:
1. Focus on slowing down breathing – longer and slower breaths
2. Damp mask, sock or cloth that covers the nose and mouth – filters some of the smoke and moistens the airways
3. Irrigate the nose and gargle water to help clear the throat
4. Mindfulness and grounding exercises like hand on heart
5. Drink plenty of water to keep throat clear and keep you hydrated – not mentioned in the video but definitely important.
Connect with me
Instagram: @philip_hicks_coaching https://www.instagram.com/philip_hicks_coaching/?hl=en