This is my second interview on the Field Guide to Awesome podcast. Link to listen to the podcast episode is https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/field-guide-to-awesome/id1499353973
During my interview, we talked about:
– Why trauma work is so important
– How trauma work can be done with coaching
– Knowing the ethical boundary between coaching and therapy with regards to trauma work
– Positive reinforcement and strength-based work
– When do you get over trauma? You don’t. Your relationship with it changes.
– When we live our lives in sync with our traumas, we live OUT of sync with who we really are
If you are interested in the next one-day training for Coaches tickets are available now through Eventbrite. Next training is in 4 days (October 17th, 2020 10-4pm PST).
Connect with me
Instagram: @philip_hicks_coaching https://www.instagram.com/philip_hicks_coaching/?hl=en